Dear Mum or Mum-to-be,
first of all we wish you & your loved ones much health, confidence and strength in these turbulent times. We at Viva la Mama are sure that we will all overcome this crisis together.
You can still send us an e-mail with your request using the contact form. We will try to answer as soon as possible. As we are also at home with three small children each, we sometimes shift our working hours to the evening hours. We kindly ask for your understanding.
We also ask for your understanding if we are currently unable to accept every telephone call. You are welcome to leave us a message on the answering machine.
Of course you can also reach us via Instagram and Facebook. In our Stories we inform you about the latest news.
Production – Orders – Shipping
- Our small sewing shop produces your Viva la Mama clothes with care and love, respecting all current hygiene standards
- All items are packed and in stock for at least 48 hours before being shipped to us
- Your orders will still be dispatched quickly and safely
- We adhere very strictly to all hygiene regulations in the warehouse and exercise the utmost caution
- There is always only one person in the warehouse – in total there are only two people working in rotation
- We extend our return period immediately to 4 weeks until 31.05.2020 – as from 01.06.2020 the normal return period will be two weeks again
Shipping information – Shipping service provider
For all current delivery conditions and restrictions, please see the information on the websites of the respective shipping service provider.
You will receive letters in your mailbox as usual.
For parcels, all parcel service providers offer contactless delivery. This means that the delivery person rings the bell, drops the parcel, moves 2 metres away and hands the parcel over to the recipient verbally. A signature of the customer is no longer necessary. Small parcels are placed in the letterbox.
We send most parcels with a tracking number. In case the deliverer does not meet anybody at the delivery address, please indicate a storage place at the corresponding parcel service. Since more and more parcel shops are closed, the parcels will otherwise be returned to us.
Personal advice/purchase: We regret that we are currently unable to offer personal dvice and sales in our shop in Berlin. As soon as the regulations of the government and public offices allow something else, we will be back in the shop at the times indicated.
We wish you once again all the best and enjoyment in wearing our clothes.
Yours Gunda & Katja and the whole Viva la Mama Team